Dax R. Watson is a shareholder and founding partner with Mack Drucker & Watson, PLC (“MDW”) and focuses his practice in commercial litigation with an emphasis in real estate matters and professional liability defense. In his capacity as a defense attorney, Mr. Watson defends professionals in the fields of real estate, law, accounting, architecture, and engineering. He also defends officers, directors and employers in employment practice liability disputes. Mr. Watson is admitted to practice in Arizona’s state and federal courts and has appeared and represented clients in every county in the state. Mr. Watson has extensive litigation and civil trial experience, both in court and through an expansive arbitration practice. Mr. Watson also regularly appears and represents clients in regulatory matters before the Arizona Department of Real Estate, the Arizona Department of Financial Institutions and the Arizona Corporation Commission. Prior to forming MDW with his partners, Mr. Watson was a shareholder and managing member of Watson Law Firm for four years. Mr. Watson also has the unique and valuable experience of having worked as an attorney at the second-largest law firm in the state of Arizona.
Mr. Watson is approved to teach legal issues, agency and disclosure, and property management by the Arizona Department of Real Estate. In this capacity, Mr. Watson regularly teaches risk-reduction classes and seminars to and for real estate Brokers throughout the state of Arizona. Mr. Watson’s classes are set up and delivered in a fun format, including Mock Trial classes and a Talk Show style class.
Mr. Watson’s has devloped the following approved classes:
– Court is in Session: Short Sales & Distressed Properties. A mock trial focusing on issues that arise in short sales. The course includes addressing Arizona’s Anti-Deficiency Statutes and the Mortgage Forgiveness Debt Relief Act.
– Disclosures & Agency on Trial: A mock trial focusing on disclosure and agency issues for real estate licensees in Arizona.
– Property Management on Trial: A mock trial focusing on issues facing property managers and their leasing agents.
– Good Agents Gone Bad: A talk show “spoof” examining conduct of licensees that can create liability for the licensee in a real estate transaction.
– Court is in Session: Malpractice While Defending Malpractice. A mock trial examining lawyer malpractice and defending those lawsuits.
If you would like to have Mr. Watson teach one of these classes at your office or as a main event please contact email@example.com